Open Collective Networking: Risk + Failure
An online gathering for all Rev Collective members looking to connect with those outside of their small groups and have deeper conversations that lead to meaningful relationships.
- Get to Know Community Members Beyond Your Collective
- Discuss Stimulating Conversation Topics With New Friends
- Develop Business and Personal Connections
- Leave Each Meeting Inspired to Learn and Do More
- Rapid Fire Introductions
- Breakout Room Roulette (Participants will be broken out 1:1, 1:2, or 1:3 into randomized rooms and prompted with a question to respond to for 4-7 minutes) This process repeats itself until the end of the program.
- Reflection (Periodically throughout the program participants will be asked to reflect on the prompted questions to the entire group)
- The Big Pitch (1 member who volunteers will be able to pitch to the entire group what they are building in their personal or professional careers for 3-4 minutes)
- The Challenge (At the end everyone is challenged to connect outside of the event to further their relationship)